How To Create Double Dutch Braids
Source: Blanca Vazquez
Now it is time to play around with double Dutch braid!
- Start off with combing your hair so that there is no tangling.
- Part your hair in the middle.
- Section your hair at the top of the side you are going to start with first.
- Split it into three sections.
- Cross the left strand under the middle strand and do the same with the right one.
- Take some hair on the top and combine it with the top section and cross it under the middle.
- Repeat the same with the bottom section.
- Continue all the way down.
- Secure the braid with an elastic band.
- Repeat the process with the other side.