Gorgeous Side Dutch Braid Hair Tutorial
Source: Luxy Hair
Side Dutch braid tutorials for beginners are easier than easy if you know where to look for them!
- First of all, decide which side to choose for braiding – left side or right side.
- Create a side part to the chosen side you prefer more.
- Brush your hair.
- Grab a section of hair close to your side part.
- Split the section into three.
- Start the Dutch braid with crossing the right section right under the middle and following the patterns with the left section as well.
- Braid in the sections from the outside, following the sane Dutch braid pattern.
- Make sure that you are not braiding down, but backward.
- Continue the braiding all the way down.
- Finish off the braid like a regular three-strand one.
- Pull out the braid a little starting at the very top to add some more volume to it.
- Secure the braid with an elastic band at the end.