Moonlight Look Tutorial
Source: L’Oréal via YouTube
It’s no secret that a bit faded, washed-out colors with a paler hint are the thing today. Luckily for all ladies, such shades are pretty easy to achieve. See how to dye your hair pastel!
Tools & Products To Use
- At least three packs of different washout hair dyes designed for pastel coloring;
- A hair clip to separate off your hair;
- A pair of gloves to apply the colors;
- A little towel to clean the gloves during the coloring.
- Start by separating off the top layer of your hair.
- Put on the gloves and start applying the first color to small sections, picking them randomly.
- Clean the gloves with a towel and go on to apply the second shade.
- Clean the gloves again and repeat the same step with the third color.
- Make sure that the dye is distributed evenly throughout the streaks.
- Wait for 30 min, rinse your hair, and blow dry your brand new locks.
Main photo Theconfessionsofahairstylist