The brand new shadow root coloring technique has entered the hair world, turning it upside down and showing that the color renaissance has happened. If you follow hair trends, you remember the tortuous path of recovering from the dark roots trend, where flawless results would wash away in less than a week. Then, the Hairy Godmother gave us balayage with its long-lasting results and smooth blend. And you know what? That was only the beginning. The color technique you’re going to meet today is absolutely different from anything else you could ever do in the salon. Forget about unattractive grown-out roots; smooth blurred transition between your roots and tips is here to perfect your color experiments. Dive in to get to know how you can benefit from going for shadowed roots!
What Is Shadow Root Hair?
Shadow Root Hair Technique
- adds liveliness and dimension to the hair;
- provides a low-maintenance hair look that won’t require updates for up to three months;
- allows you to grow out your natural hair color while still having a well-balanced look;
- involves less damage since you don’t need to dye your roots;
- turns your hair into a canvas for endless color experiments;
- gives a totally trendy, hip look that follows the latest fashion;
- looks radiant on all lengths