Draw His Attention with Your Platinum Blonde Hair
Platinum blonde hair is super sexy and so much fun! If you want to get your man’s attention, then don’t be afraid to go blonde! Blonde hair will never go out of style!
>That is why it is only natural that many women wish to sport that hair color and are ready to the commitment. But, it is our primary task to warn you that there are risks to take and before you fully commit you should be aware of them. That is why today we are going to talk about all the trendiest blondes, ways of getting there and what you should consider in the first place.
Platinum Blonde Guidelines
Many ladies wish to sport blonde hair, but when they actually get there, the result leaves much to be desired. That is why we suggest you consider these key points before bleaching your hair.
- Some people do not look marvelous with blonde hair. To find out whether you are not one of those, try a blonde wig on. It is painless and totally worthy since once you see yourself in blonde, you will know whether you should go down that road or you shouldn’t.
- Think about your skin tone. The fact is that ladies with cool skin tones are always better-looking with platinum locks rather than the ones who have warm skin tones.
- What about the tan? Do you tan easily? The thing is that dark tanned skin does not look that great with icy platinum locks.
- Those of you with dark hair who wish to go to the blonde side should be aware of the amount of maintenance blonde hair requires. Your roots will constantly be showing; there is no doubt about that – so think twice whether you are ready for such hard work and commitment.
- Last but not least, you should consider the condition of your hair. If your hair is thin and fragile, there is no way it will withstand all the chemical processes of bleaching that is why you should better strengthen your hair before trying to go platinum.
How To Prepare Your Hair:
- It is highly important that your platinum blonde hair color is even that is why you should forget about any kind of dying for at least six months.
- A fortnight before the bleaching procedure you should treat your hair with a conditioning treatment. No matter how innovative the bleaching formulas are, they will dry and damage your hair, so the best you can do is to nourish it properly at least two weeks before the procedure.
- Two days before the bleaching procedure you should in no case wash your hair. The thing is that all the natural oils that are produced will secure your scalp from drying and that is highly important.
- Last but not least, you should prepare yourself mentally for both the dramatic change of color and some change of length, both are inevitable.
First Step Of Platinum Blonde
As you may have already guessed everything starts with the application of bleach. The bleaching starts from the back of your hair and then goes to the front so that all the hair is bleached evenly. The first stage of bleaching is required to eliminate the natural dark hues from your hair. The process approximately takes about two hours, so you better get patient.
Second Step Of Platinum Blonde
The second stage begins with the application of heat to fasten the transition into platinum blonde hair color. The heat is applied to the front first so that the color is evened out. After the heating, the bleach is rinsed, and your hair is blow dried. This process takes the least an hour. Get ready!
Third And The Last Step
This is the stage when your wishes come true! You will finally evolve into a nice platinum blonde butterfly once it is done! This is the second time the bleach is applied, but this time it will be applied all over your hair so that it will take the shade to even lighter one. After the bleach has done its job, it is washed out, and the hair is usually cut, since rarely the hair isn’t damaged. Now it is time for a toner; this is the proper way how to get platinum hair from yellow since it eliminates all the yellowish tints from the hair. The last step is to blow dry tour mane – and a new ice queen is ready!
How To Take Care Of Your New Color
- First of all, you will have to forget about all the sulfate-containing shampoos and conditioners – only sulfate-free ones are to be used if you wish to preserve your amazing shade!
- Purple shampoo is to be used at least once a week to maintain the color as well.
- Since your hair has been undoubtedly damaged that is why you should use protein masks every two weeks.
- Last but not least, every four weeks you need to refresh your color since your roots will grow out.
Click NEXT below to browse the gallery!