Trendy and Flattering Shoulder Length Layered Haircuts
Shoulder length layered haircuts can offer us many advantages:
- these cuts have a special appeal that is undeniably feminine;
- the styling options are practically unlimited, wavy or sleek and straight – it’s for you to decide;
- layers can deal with so-called styling challenges, namely unruly volume, flat hair, and wave patterns that are irregular;
- layers can effectively remove the weight without decreasing the length;
More specifically, here are the basic styling options for layered haircuts.
1. Curls: if you have one of layered types of haircuts, you won’t have a difficulty in sporting curls, whether natural or styled. Actually, the layered structure of hair is even better for holding and supporting curls than the even length. To style those curly tresses with layers, apply texturizing cream and a curl activating product for the wave controlling and frizz smoothing effect. Let it air dry, then use your fingers to break up the curls.
2. Straight: straight hair tends to lack volume. So, when your hair is wet, apply mousse and volumizing tonic for the added body. Then blow-dry your hair, helping with a round brush or maybe hot rollers for super lift and movement.
3. Wavy: in case you wish to get a sassy easy style, wave those gorgeous layers. For a truly bohemian feel, just style your tresses with jumbo rollers or a large-barreled curling iron. And braids can add some texture and interest to your style.
Now let’s explore more styling options for your medium haircut with layers.
Click NEXT to read more!