Our hair tutorial is really easy. Just follow each step and practice a little, and you will soon master it. Then you can sport this look as often as you wish and be amazing.
Source: The Freckled Fox
- First, apply dry shampoo to your hair.
- Use your hairbrush to smooth your hair out. After brushing, scratch the scalp with your fingers to get more volume.
- Now part your hair. Pick a rectangular section on the side of your preference. Split this section in two halves.
- Pull its front part over to the back part. Now make the front part fuller by adding more hair.
- Next, criss cross the front and back parts.
- Repeat points 4 and 5.
- Keep repeating this process as you go down.
- The moment your braid reaches the shoulder, take more hair from the back of your head.
- Now take the two parts of your hair from the bottom and twist them tightly in a counterclockwise manner.
- When they start twisting without your help, twist them around in a clockwise manner.
- Keep repeating points 9 and 10, going down.
- Now take a hair tie and secure the end of your braid.
- Loosen the braid a bit by pulling it out section by section.
- If you opt for a carefree look, you can pull out several strands of your hair.
- Finally, apply hairspray.
Got excited? Click NEXT PAGE below to enjoy one more fascinating step-by-step tutorial!