Favorite Short Curly Hairstyles
There are many flattering short curly hairstyles for those who have been blessed with naturally curly or wavy hair. And the shorter your hair, the less weight on your curls. As a result, they will have more life, volume, and movement.
Tips For Short Curly Hairstyles
Source: Hairgod_zito via Instagram
- Don’t Wash Every Day: Washing every day will only damage your tresses. A lot of women only wash their hair once or twice a week. Condition or simply spritz your hair in-between shampoos to keep your curls happy and healthy.
- Use a t-shirt instead of a towel to dry: “Hair Plopping” is all the rage…but for a reason. Towels tend to damage your hair. Using a t-shirt to dry your hair instead of a towel will not only prevent breakage, it will keep your hair from frizzing, as well.
- Never brush your hair: Brushes, especially those with harsh, heavy bristles will only damage your hair. Simply finger-comb your hair or use a wide-tooth comb.
- Use a Diffuser when Blow Drying: If you have to blow dry your hair, use a diffuser to soften and protect your curls. Too much heat will damage your locks.
- Switch to Satin Pillowcases: Satin pillowcases will prevent your hair from flattening and frizzing while you sleep.
- Keep it Trimmed: Get your hair trimmed every 6-8 weeks to keep your hair healthy. It will make it grow faster and prevent your curls from damage and frizz.
Short haircuts have virtually low maintenance and always classy, plus never go out of fashion, especially in the warmer seasons. We have put together a list of our favorite short curly hair styles for women of any age.
Click NEXT PAGE below to see more!