Blonde hair color chart is something that all women should know about the color world before getting their hair dyed blonde: it is not divided between dark and light shades. The colors you see around you are a huge variety of different unique shades melted together. Do you want to discover each one? The lightest side of the world’s hair color chart is waiting for you. The blonde hair color is not just a light color; it’s a collective image of the softest, lightsome hues in the world.
ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
Are you about to go blonde? Not so fast, girl! Make sure that you are familiar with its shades before becoming a blonde: they all deserve your attention, but only the suitable ones will come with you. Here you not only can see them but also learn how to find a shade that perfectly matches your appearance and complexion. Join the trip around amazing blonde hair color shades!
Medium Blonde Hair Color Chart
- Golden Dirty Girls with green or brown eyes, here is a blonde decision for you! Since golden dirty shade is a medium-toned blonde with some wheat vibes, it can suit girls with warm skin tones, too. Unlike the natural blonde, this shade from our blonde hair color chart graduates between two light hues, which looks stunning. A soft balayage is the only thing you need to reach this effect.
- Dirty The beauty of the dirty blonde shade is timeless. The truth is, it’s a really effortless hair color that requires minimum attention for maintaining. You’re not so light and not so dark at the same time, so the tenderness of this shade is a happy medium you’re looking for! Also, it gets on well with green, gray and hazel eyes.
- Honeyed Some sweetness to your locks won’t hurt, and honeyed blonde knows that like nobody else. If you are a girl with a medium skin tone and dark eyes, such a warm shiny blonde is a good choice. A little tip for a flawless blonde-look: ask your colorist to create a contrast between honey highlights and darker roots.
- Bronze Creamy Bronze creamy hair color is about to take you to the sea. It’s a soft, warm hair color that alters the usual blonde, creating a summer-inspired look to your locks. The mixture of some creamy highlights gives you a very sweet and sort of pastel effect. Brown, grey, blue eyes, this cutie from the blonde hair color chart goes for you!
- Golden Beige If you are about to mix the richest hues, golden beige blonde hair color will be there for you. Your pale green or hazel eyes will like the dimension created by beige blonde, butter, gold and light copper hues. Getting this shade is easy, just ask your colorist for a golden balayage.
- Ashy Those who are into pastel looks will like the magnificent ash blonde hair color. Though this color looks a bit burnt-out, the platinum tint sorts things out. A light skin tone + light eye color + ashy balayage highlights = the pale beauty that will take over the world.
- Sandy The sandy blonde shade is good for girls who want to find themselves at the beach. Yes, the power of the blonde hair color chart is infinite. You know that flaxen hues are in demand now. Why don’t add some to your life? You will like the way your hair looks when the sun shines down on your sunny locks.
- Auburn A look without auburn blonde shade can’t be called seductive! This shade combines the strawberry blonde and an orange tint. It can work for any girl, your skin tone and color of your eyes don’t really matter. How about you to have the transition from summer to autumn on your hair?
- Copper The copper blonde shade is the beauty that will perfectly match medium to dark skin tones with darker eyes. This color is all about amber undertones that gradually transit to shiny darker blonde. It’s a good way to add some blonde vibes to your dark hair, as it won’t look too gaudy.
ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
Light Blonde Hair Color Chart
- Icy Blonde We call the icy blonde shade the coolest tone of the blonde hair color chart not only because it looks as if it’s covered with snowflakes. Such a winter color is usually chosen by girls with pale skin and blue, green or grey eyes. To bring this beauty to life, it’s better to start with a pale yellow tone.
- Silver Blonde How do you like the cool ashy blonde hue that gradually turns into a sterling shade? Silver blonde hair color gets on well with light complexions and light eyes colors, but don’t panic if you have a warm skin tone. A bit warmer tint will sort things out!
- Pearl Blonde Women who seek elegance in their looks will love the pearl blonde shade. It’s another cool-toned color that perfectly matches noble, fair skin tones and light eye colors such as blue and grey. This shade is quite unique, as it’s a bit bluer than the icy blonde and softer than the silver blonde.
- Champagne The champagne blonde called so not for nothing. Be careful when discovering our blonde hair color chart: the beauty of melted blonde hues can make you lose your mind. A soft touch of a cool pink tint to warm blonde hair is something that girls with pale skin and light eyes couldn’t even dream of. Cheers!
- Cream Soda Once you see the cream soda blonde shade, you will feel the taste of this fizzy caramel drink. This sensational hue is a love child of blonde and brunette hair colors. It softly mixes beige brown and warm gold tones, so every girl can give it a try.
- White Here comes the albino from the blonde hair color chart. It’s radical; it’s stylish; it’s one of the coolest hair coloring ideas. Cool tones have become very popular today, and this color is the white color in its purest. Not only lighter complexions can embrace the beauty of white blonde, but with light toned skin it looks more authentically.
- Creamy It looks as cute as it sounds. Creamy blonde hair color reminds us of winter, as it’s one of the cool blonde shades. It’s quite versatile: it suits medium to dark skin tones with dark eyes. To add this shade to your life, ask your colorist for cream balayage with butter tint on the crown.
- Golden Platinum The most beautiful jewels melted together to create golden platinum blonde shade. Some golden highlights diversify the palest platinum tone to make it warmer, so both fair and medium-tone complexions can let this unbelievable color to their lives.
- Buttermilk The buttermilk blonde is meant to add some blonde highlights to brownish hair colors. It looks good on girls with tawny complexions and light to medium eye colors such as blue, gray or light brown. The line between the blonde and brunette is washed away by gentle caramel hues.
- Yellowish Platinum Indecisive girls who want to have both trendy cool and bright hair colors, it’s time to be friends with yellowish platinum blonde shade. It’s easy: silvery balayage strands give a contrast to the yellowish blonde base. This color is meant for fair complexions and lighter eye colors.
- Golden The golden blonde will show you what luxury means in the fashion world. It’s a multidimensional mixture of honey, golden, and butter hues that looks perfect on girls with light skin tones and pale eye colors such as hazel, grey, and blue.
- Bright Golden The bright golden blonde will comfort girls with medium-toned skin who fell in love with the golden blonde. This color is a more saturated version of the natural-looking blonde with a golden shade. So, it’s time to emphasize your green or brown eyes with a brand new blonde!
- Sandy You can see in the blonde hair color chart everything about summer. And the sandy blonde shade is not an exception. It’s a subtle, warm color that pairs best with fair skin tones and light eyes. To spice it up, combine it with beige balayage on the ends.
- Sunkissed The sunkissed blonde is a yellowish tint on your hair. It’s actually a good idea for fair-skinned cuties with light eyes. If you want to rock this summer brightly, ask your stylist to add a yellow hue to your natural blonde.
- Buttery How about mixing some honey and warm yellow shades? If you are in, the buttery blonde is here to embellish your hair. It really doesn’t matter what eye color you have, and as for your skin tone, this color looks wonderful on pearly complexions that are light to medium in tone.
- Platinum Looking for the lightest shade of blonde? Well, you won’t find a shade lighter than the platinum blonde hair color. Such a pale beauty can work for every girl. It looks fabulous on both fair and medium complexions, and those with darker skin tones can opt for a platinum blonde with a yellowish tint.
- Light Ash Another whiter shade of blonde hair color chart is about to turn heads. Light ash blonde shade is a bit pale blonde with a grey, ashy tint. You may also come across a “cool platinum”, which is another name for this cutie. It looks best on those with light skin and light eyes. A silvery balayage on your natural blonde is all you need to flaunt your light ash!
- Natural We all know that naturalness is in great demand these days. Natural blonde hair color is a multidimensional quintessence of different blonde hues that shine and gleam, like liquid sunshine. The best thing is, it looks stunning on any skin tone. Just make sure that it keeps the balance: girls with lighter skin tones should keep it lighter, and those with darker tones should darken-up their blonde to get a natural look.
Dark Blonde Hair Color Chart
- Chestnut Girls with dark skin tones usually opt for lovely chestnut blonde hair color. It’s a natural-looking mix of dark blonde shades and some golden highlights. If you have a medium skin tone, this color can work for you, too: looking exotic is always awesome.
- Neutral There’s something you should know about the neutral blonde hair color: it has nothing in common with plain-looking colors. In this case, neutral means “versatile”. This color can be achieved by combining some ash-toned hues with caramel highlights, and its versatility works for any complexion.
- Cherry There’s a seductive color that was made by mixing vivid berry tone with a darker blonde base. Cherry blonde hair color looks unbelievable on girls with dark skin tones and dark eyes such as brown and black. To get this color, you should dye your hair blonde and add some cherry color over it.
- Dark Ashy If you put together the so much popular ash blonde hair color and a dark blonde base, you will get the beauty that is called dark ashy blonde. Girls with medium skin tones want to create an ashy look, too, that’s why colorists invented the darker version of the ashy blonde. Blonde hair color chart has a shade for everyone!
- Light Brown The light brown hair color is a brownish blonde with sort of reddish tint. This color is another versatile option that will come in handy for any skin tone. To beautify your tawny complexion, you can add some golden highlights, and if you are a girl with pale skin, add some ashy hue to this color.
- Gingery Those who don’t want to say goodbye to blonde, but can’t help themselves when they see a redhead, gingery blonde hair color will be there for you. This warm dark tone is something between classic red and strawberry blonde. Gingery can beautify any complexion but looks adorable on paler ones.
- Black It’s not totally black, don’t worry. It’s a color that will suit both fair and medium complexions, emphasizing the beauty of your green or brown eyes. Black blonde hair color is the color contrast in its purest, as the classic blonde and black hair are worn together. And the best way to get this two-toned cutie is to ask your colorist for an ombre.
- Fair Amber Fair amber hair color is a bit reddish shade of blonde that doesn’t leave you without a blonde feel. It’s something in the middle between chestnut and neutral blonde, which can suit any complexion: from fair skin tone and lighter eye colors to warmer complexions with green and hazel eyes.
- Chocolate No extra calories, only sweetness! Chocolate blonde hair color is a seductive combination of dark caramel hues that look gorgeous with golden highlights. This color is initially meant for dark skin tones and darker eye colors such as brown and black.
- Dark Reddish Brown Dark reddish brown hair color speaks for itself: it’s a dark brown blonde shade with a saturated reddish tint. The best thing about is, this sumptuous shade of blonde hair color chart can work well for women with any skin tone.
- Caramel Caramel blonde hair color is a mixture of light golden brown and natural blonde shades. This hair color looks flattering on warm complexions, but those with paler skin tone can sport it too, just add some ashy highlights or soft ombre.
- Bronde How about you to be a blonde and a brunette at the same time? Bronde or brownish blonde hair color is a fabulous effortless-looking hair color for fair and medium skin tones with light brown, green, and hazel eyes. To get a truly rich color, it’s better to start with a dark blonde base mixed with cool caramel highlights.
ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW
Reddish Blonde Hair Color Chart
- Light Strawberry Light strawberry blonde hair color is as tasteful as the sip of cold strawberry milkshake on hot summer days. Those who find the strawberry blonde to be too drastic will love its lighter variation. This color suits any complexion, there are no limitations. To get this color, just mix the strawberry blonde base with some milk hues.
- Rose Gold Rose gold hair color is one of those hair colours that are just everywhere. It’s the color of now, so no wonder you’d like to pull it off. Its main advantage is versatility; there is an option for girls with light and warm skin tones. If your natural color is blonde, you can achieve this color with rose and golden highlights.
- Blorange When warm orange hues met cool blonde ones, they gave birth to blorange hair color. This combination of blonde and orange colors works perfectly for fair or medium complexions with light brown, green or blue eye colors. It can range from rose gold to pale peach variations, so ask your stylist to find a suitable one for you.
ADVERTISEMENT ‧ CONTINUE READING BELOW