12. Finger Waves
Source: Mustafaavci via Instagram
This sexy flapper style from the 1920s is sexy and timeless. All you need to do is make finger waves to create added volume and texture!
13. Bright Hollywood Waves
Source: alfredo_lewis via Instagram
If you want a look that’s bold yet glamorous, try this bright electric blue, dark purple, and lilac combo for the perfect trifecta of color. The Hollywood waves are elegant and chic. The vibrant burst of colors gives it a youthful look and feel. This style has a ton of volume and movement if you want to liven up your locks!
14. Violet Long Layers
Source: butterflyloftsalon via Instagram
If you want a longer style, this purple and black balayage is a bit more edgy and bold. The longer layers with slight waves are very pretty. But the violet and black shades give this cut a more daring vibe for those who aren’t afraid to stand out from the crowd.
15. Big Voluminous Waves
Source: natalieannehair via Instagram
These deep black bouncy waves are ultra chic and glamorous. If you have a special event to attend and want to look super sexy and sophisticated, these curls are perfect! The long layers help boost the volume and the shiny black color will add sheen and depth to your locks!
How to Style – Hollywood Waves
Source: Shelleygregoryhair via Instagram
This red carpet glamorous hairstyle is ideal for ladies who love retro chic and wish to really steal the show.
- First, part your wet hair to the left or right.
- Take a paddle brush and blow dry your hair. Begin from the back and work in sections. Move a paddle brush from roots and through the strands.
- To add some volume and make your curls larger, use large hot rollers.
- Hot rollers should be applied vertically. Let the rollers stay in the hair until they cool down completely.
- Now comb your hair to the direction of your choice.
- Finally, apply moulding cream to the ends.