Simple Long Curly Hair
20. Kinky Crimpy Curls
Source: Briciaemilyn via Instagram
Yes, it was all the rage in the late 80s and early 90s, but the crimped look is making a comeback! This look is a modern take on the crimped curls with tiny braids weaved throughout.
21. Loose Curls with Straight Fringe
Source: Ltnda via Instagram
This voluminous style, with its loose, fun curls and the straight fringe that perfectly frames your face and forehead, is extra stunning.
How to Style – Soft Glamorous Curls
Source: Lee4you via Instagram
Sexy and soft curls are timeless! Every girl wants to bring out her inner diva with this gorgeous and feminine hairstyle.
- Apply both styling spray and heat protectant to clean, dry hair.
- Section your hair into one and a half to two inch sections, spraying with a quality styling spray.
- Curl each section with the size wand of your choice, pinning each piece to your head with a small clip or bobby pin.
- When finished, unpin and apply shine spray.
- Shake out the curls and spray with finishing spray for shine and hold.